Soybeans Held at Brazil Ports Boost Prices in China, Wilmar SaysLuzi Ann Javier
Soybean deliveries of about 7 million metric tons are held up at ports in Brazil, poised to be this year’s largest exporter, pushing up prices in China, Wilmar International Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy