Rockefeller Center Owner Tishman Wants More Deals With VankeBloomberg News
Tishman Speyer Properties LP, the owner of New York’s Rockefeller Center, wants more deals with China Vanke Co. after partnering with the nation’s biggest developer on its first foray into the U.S. real estate market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards