Japan Atomic Said to Seek Rollover of 104 Billion Yen LoansTsuyoshi Inajima and Emi Urabe
Japan Atomic Power Co., a wholesale nuclear power generator owned by regional utilities, is in talks with banks to roll over 104 billion yen ($1.1 billion) loans due in April, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself