Germany Unveils First North Sea Offshore Wind-Power Network PlanStefan Nicola
Germany unveiled plans for its North Sea power transmission network as Europe’s biggest economy seeks to connect about 25 gigawatts of offshore wind turbines to help replace nuclear reactors Chancellor Angela Merkel is closing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day