United Says 787 Taken Off Flight Schedule Through June 5Mary Schlangenstein
United Continental Holdings Inc. took Boeing Co.’s 787 Dreamliner off its flight schedule for an additional two months, through June 5, as the planemaker seeks to fix the grounded jet’s batteries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts