Bank of America, JPMorgan Win Fontainebleau Loan AppealLinda Sandler
Bank of America Corp., JPMorgan Chase & Co. and other lenders justifiably refused additional loans to an “ambitious” casino development by Fontainebleau Las Vegas LLC, as the company had breached a credit agreement governing the revolving loans, a U.S. appeals court said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline