European Stocks Decline Most in Two Weeks on Fed, EconomyCorinne Gretler
European stocks declined the most in more than two weeks as a measure of services and manufacturing output contracted, while concern mounted that the Federal Reserve will scale back its asset-purchase program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day