Buffett Track Record Boosts Brooks With Sneakers SurgingSapna Maheshwari
When Warren Buffett fires the starting gun for the inaugural race at Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s annual meeting in May, he won’t simply be searching for his fastest manager. The billionaire also will be spotlighting Brooks Sports, the event’s main sponsor and a Berkshire company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas