Israel’s Wix Said to Pick JPMorgan for U.S. IPO on RallyDavid Wainer, Lee Spears and Victoria Stilwell
Wix.com Inc., an Israeli provider of online tools that help people create websites, chose JPMorgan Chase & Co. to lead its initial public offering in the U.S., according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself