Repsol May Sign Romanian Partnership This Week, Hotnews.ro SaysIrina Savu
Repsol SA, Spain’s largest oil producer, may sign a partnership deal with an unidentified Romanian company by the end of the week to carry out oil and gas operations in the country, Hotnews.ro reported today, citing unnamed government officials from the eastern European nation.
Kristian Rix, a Repsol spokesman, declined to comment when contacted by Bloomberg. Andrei Zaharescu, a Romanian government spokesman, didn’t immediately respond to a Bloomberg query.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days