Merkel Leaves Door Open to Fracking as Shale Gains AppealTony Czuczka and Brian Parkin
Chancellor Angela Merkel left the door open to tapping shale gas in Germany, saying her government will consult with companies and the public to build consensus on exploiting the potential energy source.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure