Lawyers Paying $8.47 on Cabs Deepens Chile Bus-Bond RoutRandall Woods
Riding the bus to work in Santiago takes so long that Andrea Gomez, a 32-year-old lawyer, spends almost seven times as much money a day on taxis to avoid delays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's