Hollande Eyes Insurers’ EU1.38 Trillion to Boost HousingFrancois de Beaupuy
Didier Ridoret has a fix for France’s construction slump: prod Axa SA and other insurers to plough more of their 1.38 trillion euros ($1.86 trillion) in domestic life insurance policies into new housing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances