Apple Falls After IPhone Builder Foxconn Halts HiringTim Culpan and Adam Satariano
Foxconn Technology Group, the maker of products including Apple Inc.’s iPhone, said it was freezing hiring at factories in China, fueling concern about a slowdown in consumer-electronics demand and prompting Apple to fall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders