Novartis Chairman Agrees to Cancel $78 Million PayoutSimeon Bennett and Eva von Schaper
Novartis AG scrapped a plan to pay outgoing Chairman Daniel Vasella as much as $78 million to keep him from working for rivals after details of the payout emerged days before a Swiss referendum on executive compensation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's