Mitsubishi Materials to Boost Gresik Smelter Copper Output 29%Jae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Mitsubishi Materials Corp., Japan’s third-largest copper producer, said it plans to increase refined metal production by 29 percent this year at its Gresik smelter in East Java, Indonesia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis