Kazzinc, Verny to Buy Kazakh Gold Producer for 30 Billion TengeNariman Gizitdinov
Verny Capital, a Kazakh investment management group part-owned by billionaire Bulat Utemuratov, and Kazzinc are spending about 30 billion tenge ($199 million) to buy a Kazakh gold producer.
Kazzinc acquired 89.5 percent of TOO Orion Minerals from Cammex, with Verny Capital obtaining the rest of the company, the Astana-based investment vehicle said in a statement distributed today in the Kazakh capital, Astana.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million