Chrysler Disables Jeep Twitter Account After HackAlan Ohnsman
Chrysler Group LLC, the U.S. automaker controlled by Fiat SpA, temporarily disabled its Twitter Inc. account for Jeep after hackers replaced the brand’s logo with Cadillac’s and posted bogus statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself