Vasella’s $78 Million Novartis Payout Boosts ‘Fat-Cat’ CrackdownSimeon Bennett and Patrick Winters
Novartis AG’s 72 million Swiss-franc ($78 million) payout to prevent outgoing chairman Daniel Vasella from working for a rival undermines the cause of campaigners fighting to avoid tougher curbs on executive pay in Switzerland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life