SCMP Halts as Publisher Jumps Most in 15 Years: Hong Kong MoverLulu Yilun Chen
SCMP Group Ltd., the publisher of the South China Morning Post, halted its stock from trading in Hong Kong after it jumped the most in more than 15 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans