Lithuanian Bank Credit Quality Hurt by Ukio, Moody’s SaysBryan Bradley
The suspension of Lithuania’s Ukio Bankas AB 14 months after Snoras Bankas AB’s bankruptcy will further erode confidence in the Baltic nation’s banking industry and may hurt liquidity, Moody’s Investors Service said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing