APN Slumps After CEO Resigns Amid Independent News PressureDavid Fickling
APN News and Media Ltd., publisher of the New Zealand Herald newspaper, slumped the most in two months in Sydney trading after its chairman and chief executive officer resigned amid pressure from its largest shareholder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling