US Airways Leads AMR Merger to Create Largest AirlineMary Schlangenstein
AMR Corp.’s $11 billion merger with US Airways Group Inc. caps a wave of consolidation that has swept up five of the 10 biggest U.S. airlines since 2005 and leaves a three-way rivalry at the top of the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing