Zuma Seeks Review of Mining Taxes to Boost RevenueMike Cohen
South African President Jacob Zuma said mining royalties will be reviewed as he comes under pressure to reduce poverty and inequality in the world’s biggest producer of platinum, chrome and manganese.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders