Pritzker Pick Risks Republican Focus on Business RecordJohn McCormick
If Penny Pritzker is picked to serve as U.S. commerce secretary, she’ll bring a resume showing a full range of business experiences -- success, failures, tax lawsuits and even squabbling among heirs over trust funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself