Platinum Drops as Europe Recession Deepens; Gold ReboundsDebarati Roy
Platinum dropped the most in more than two weeks after a report showed Europe’s recession deepened more than economists forecast, spurring concern that metal demand will ebb. Gold fell to the lowest in more than a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure