Nippon Prologis Jumps in Debut After $1 Billion IPO: Tokyo MoverKathleen Chu and Katsuyo Kuwako
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc., a real estate investment trust set up by the world’s largest owner of industrial buildings, surged 24 percent in its Tokyo trading debut amid expectations for growing demand for warehouses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks