Barrick Rises as CEO Says Assets Attract Interest: TorontLiezel Hill and Christopher Donville
Barrick Gold Corp., the largest producer of the metal, rose the most in six weeks after saying the company is open to anything that boosts shareholder value and it has been approached by many buyers interested in its assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders