Aluminum Reaches Six-Week High as GM Profit Signals Demand GainsJoe Richter and Claudia Carpenter
Aluminum advanced to a six-week high as rising global auto sales and further signs of economic recovery in the U.S. bolstered the outlook for demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders