AB InBev Will Sell Corona Unit to Salvage Modelo TakeoverCeleste Perri
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV, the world’s biggest brewer, offered to cede full control of Corona distribution in the U.S. to Constellation Brands Inc. for $2.9 billion in a bid to salvage its purchase of Grupo Modelo after U.S. regulators sued to block the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap