Uniqlo Taps Indonesia as Billionaire Yanai Seeks Overseas GrowthNovrida Manurung
Fast Retailing Co., the apparel retailer headed by Japan’s richest man, will open its first Uniqlo branded store in Indonesia by June and plans to add 10 outlets in three years to tap an expanding middle class.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders