OCC’s Curry Defends $9 Billion Foreclosure Deal With ServicersJesse Hamilton
As paychecks for consultants hired to review faulty foreclosures threatened to exceed compensation to the homeowners harmed by the flaws, the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency says he decided to end the reviews.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures