UAW Says Nissan Threatens Workers in Organizing DriveKeith Naughton
The United Auto Workers, trying a third time to organize Nissan Motor Co.’s U.S. workers, accused Japan’s second-largest automaker of threatening to shut its Canton, Mississippi, factory before it allows the union in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant