Softbank Surges on Report FCC Rejects Sprint Delay: Tokyo MoverMariko Yasu
Softbank Corp., the Japanese mobile carrier seeking to buy Sprint Nextel Corp., rose to the highest in almost seven years after the New York Post reported U.S. regulators rejected a request to delay a review of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline