Putin Calls to Phase Out Gazprom Monopoly on LNG ExportAnna Shiryaevskaya and Stephen Bierman
Russia’s President Vladimir Putin called for a “gradual” end to OAO Gazprom’s monopoly on exports of liquefied natural gas as OAO Novatek and the state-owned OAO Rosneft seek the right to ship the fuel abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing