Assurant Gains as Fannie Mae Force-Placed Plan StallsZachary Tracer
Assurant Inc., the seller of insurance on foreclosed homes, rose the most since 2011 as the overseer of U.S. housing agencies said it’s requiring more study of Fannie Mae’s plan to cut costs for the coverage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy