S&P Faces Widening Ratings Litigation as States Pile OnDavid McLaughlin
Standard & Poor’s may face widening litigation over credit ratings during the housing boom as states investigate the company and consider bringing new cases that would add to more than a dozen across the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis