Moet 1911 Champagne May Sell for $63,200 at Christie’sGuy Collins
Six bottles of Moet & Chandon 1911 champagne are estimated to fetch as much as 40,000 pounds ($63,200) at a Christie’s International Plc sale in London this month, according to the auction house’s online catalog.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans