California Bus Company in Fatal Crash Shut Down by U.S.Jeff Plungis
The U.S. Transportation Department shut down a California bus company five days after a crash that killed eight people on a mountain highway, saying the firm wasn’t maintaining or inspecting its vehicles properly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting