Tepco Allocates 40 Billion Yen to Switch Terminals to Lean LNGChou Hui Hong
Tokyo Electric Power Co., Japan’s biggest consumer of liquefied natural gas, will spend 40 billion yen ($430 million) to convert two LNG terminals at Tokyo Bay to receive natural gas with a lower heat content.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone