Saudi Prince Sues Los Angeles Over Permits for MansionEdvard Pettersson
Prince Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdul-Aziz al Saud, Saudi Arabia’s deputy foreign minister, sued the city of Los Angeles over claims it illegally refuses to issue building permits for a mansion because of pressure from neighbors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself