Yandex Dethrones Microsoft as Valuation Swells: Russia OvernightHalia Pavliva
Yandex NV rallied to its most expensive level ever versus Russian stocks traded in the U.S. as the company overtook Microsoft Corp. on global Internet searches and web advertising grew in 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself