Brennan Defends Use of Drones, Says Civilian Deaths RareNicole Gaouette
John Brennan, President Barack Obama’s nominee for CIA director, defended the use of targeted killings against members of al-Qaeda and said civilian casualties from drone strikes are “much rarer than many allege.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's