Argentina’s YPF Sued by U.S. Investor Over Share OfferingChris Dolmetsch
YPF SA, the crude-oil producer that was seized by the Argentine government last year, was sued by an investor who accused the company of making false statements before its March 2011 public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts