Venezuela Says Sidetur Debt Should Be Paid by Previous OwnersNathan Crooks and Jose Orozco
Venezuelan steelmaker Siderurgica del Turbio SA’s previous owners are responsible for paying debt taken on before the company was nationalized in 2010, Industry Minister Ricardo Menendez said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis