Vale’s $2 Billion Tax Break Plea Denied by Argentina, Perez SaysJuan Pablo Spinetto and Pablo Gonzalez
Vale SA, the mining company that halted construction at a potash project in Argentina, won’t get as much as $2 billion in tax breaks from the Latin American country as it negotiates terms to resume work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders