Mali’s Mines Minister Says Gold Production UnaffectedFranz Wild
The war in Mali spared its gold mines operated by companies including Randgold Resources Ltd., because 98 percent of the operations are in the south and away from any fighting, Mines Minister Amadou Baba Sy said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day