Ryanair Offers Flybe Cash to Take Over Aer Lingus RoutesAoife White and Joe Brennan
Ryanair Holdings Plc plans to pay Flybe Group Plc 100 million euros ($136 million) to take over some of Aer Lingus Group’s short-haul business as the low-fare carrier seeks regulatory approval to buy its Irish rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis