Ravens’ Super Bowl Win, Safety Combine to Deal Las Vegas a LossErik Matuszewski
The safety taken by Baltimore punter Sam Koch with four seconds left in the Ravens’ 34-31 Super Bowl victory over the San Francisco 49ers was one final blow in what may have been a losing night for Las Vegas bookmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting