Gold in Tokyo Advances to Record; Platinum Reaches Two-Year HighJae Hur
Gold futures climbed to a record in Tokyo as a weaker Japanese currency boosted the appeal of yen-based contracts and platinum jumped to the highest level in more than two years on gains in vehicle sales in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day